Fine Nectarine & Orange Juice
Great for any time of day, this healthy recipe has combined specifically selected raw foods that will complement each other both in flavour and in health benefits. To get the most nutrients, it is important to use a cold press juice extractor when juicing.
Rosemary is very energizing and acts as an aphrodisiac, generally improving your overall mood. Blackberries contain vitamin C and vitamin E. Oranges contain a lot of vitamin C and the pithy part under the peal is found to contain the very valuable bioflavonoids, so put it through your juicer and make sure you don’t peal it away. It also gives the juice its creamy consistency. Nectarines are a peristaltic stimulant and may assist in morning sickness of pregnant women.
Orange juice contains many essential vitamins including: A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, biotin, niacin, pantothenic acid, and folic acid. Along side the vitamins they also contain the following minerals: calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and zinc. Oranges contain all of the 18 known amino acids and beneficial carbohydrates, protein, and even fat! Oranges are also fibrous and contain electrolytes and organic water. To conclude, orange juice will provide your body with all the nutrition your body needs. So why wouldnt you start the morning off with a fresh orange juice.
Drinking a glass of orange juice every morning can keep your skin glowing and keep the doctor away. Orange juice contains a high percentage of Vitamin C this is a benefit to help boost your immune system. Several medical journals show that orange juice could help lower your cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
* 4 oranges
* 1 nectarine
* ½ cup blackberries
* leaves of one stem of rosemary
Machine set up:
* First place the living juicer Juicing Strainer into the drum and onto the screw. Attach the drum cap onto the end of the drum by turning it counter clockwise until you feel it sits firmly. Then screw the Juicing Nozzle onto the drum cap turning it counter clockwise onto notch 0.
* Place your Juice Pitcher under the Juice Outlet and place the other pitcher under the machines Pulp Discharge Outlet in order to catch the pulp.
* Always be sure to start the machine before you enter anything into the Guide and keep the machine running until finished.
* juice the blackberries with the rosemary first on notch 2
* then juice the oranges and the nectarine on notch 1
Preparation time: 10 min
Yields: 2 glasses
Plant a bush of rosemary and pick it for juice yourself. Also, go for a day out to pick the blackberries yourself. This can be great fun and the juice is the reward after a day in the bushes.
For best results we recommend using one of our high quality Cold Press Electric Juicers.